2024 After Prom: ZBlast from the Past
Saturday, April 20
11:30 pm – 3 am
Community Preview Party: 6-8 pm
Zionsville After Prom is a community-supported tradition that offers Zionsville High School juniors and seniors a place to come together and celebrate after the Prom. After Prom takes place at the high school and provides a safe and fun environment, which includes food, games, and other activities, such as the ever-popular Casino.
Share your support and see pictures on Facebook: Zionsville After Prom
How Can You Help?
After Prom is funded solely by parent & community donations and organized & implemented by parent volunteers. It involves transforming the school and serving almost 1000 students for several hours. Keeping the students engaged in a fun and festive environment allows students to enjoy the evening with their friends in a safe way, but it takes time, effort and money to bring it all together.
Zionsville After Prom (ZAP) Inc is a nonprofit organization, so all donations are tax-deductible and will go directly to the event. Your financial support is much needed and greatly appreciated. You can donate via:
- School Pay
- Venmo: @zionsvilleafterprom
- Mail to: Zionsville After Prom, 1000 Mulberry Street, Zionsville, IN 46077
Let’s show our seniors some love! Since this year’s theme is ZBlast from the Past, one of the hallways will include baby pictures of our seniors. If you would like your student’s picture included, please drop a 4x6 picture in the front office by March 22. (Please note the picture will not be returned.)
- After Prom is FREE for all Zionsville juniors and seniors. Students do not need to attend the Prom in order to attend After Prom.
- If your date is an underclassman or does not attend ZCHS, you will need to purchase a $10 guest ticket and submit a Guest Request Form in the front office.
- Dress is casual - represent your favorite decade!
- After Prom is a drug-free and alcohol-free event. Please note that no outside drinks are allowed and, once you leave, you cannot be readmitted.
- ZCHS juniors & seniors are eligible to receive some great prizes, and some lucky seniors will be awarded with scholarships. All are announced at the end of the evening. You must be present to win.