Zionsville Community High School
Summer Office Hours:
- Up until June 9 – 7:30am-3:30pm
- June 12-June 30 the office will be open from 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. for transcript and work permit preparation.
- ZCHS front office will be closed during IHSAA Moratorium Week, July 3-July 7 and the following two weeks, July 10-July 21.
- ZCHS counseling office will be closed from July 3-July 14 and will reopen July 17.
- July 24-July 28 ZCHS will be open from 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. for transcript and work permit preparation.
- Normal office hours resume on Wednesday, August 2 –7:45am-4:00pm
- During the summer office closure students may contact Jane Johnson in the Educational Services Center for transcripts and work permits at 873-2858 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please call ahead for an appointment to ensure our staff will be available to serve you.
- Counseling services will resume Monday, July 31 for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Please call guidance for an appointment to ensure prompt service and staff availability.
BACK TO SCHOOL DAYS: (Enter through door 41 at the back of the school)
- Monday, July 31, 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Seniors and Juniors)—Front Office Closed
- Tuesday, August 1, 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Sophomores and Freshmen)—Front Office Closed
- Wednesday, August 2, 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. (Freshmen Kick-off)
- First Day of School: Tuesday, August 8